With the support of Ayurvet Limited, SATHI is developing Chidana Villages (Distt – Sonepat, Haryana) as Ayurvet Adarsh Gram. Since 2015, number of initiatives have been taken to improve the lives of villagers with SATHI focusing in areas of sanitation, drinking water, electricity, development of infrastructure in school and health care.
In spite of these interventions in the village, lot more needs to be done to make it as ‘Adarsh Gram’. With this proposal we request you to provide support in improvement of sanitation facility – ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’, installation of Solar street lights for solving electricity problems, and training and skill development of school students in areas of food safety and natural farming practices.
- Installation of Solar Street Lights:
Installation of Solar street lights at Lord Shiva Gaushala, Shahpur near biogas plant facility of SATHI
To provide environment friendly light facility during power cut.
Installation of 4 Solar street lights at Lord Shiva Gaushala, Shahpur
Workers of Lord Shiva Gaushala and Visitors
- Proper visibility during power cut
- Promotion of renewable energy among visitors of Gaushala
- Construction of 2 toilets (separate for boys & girls) at Rajkeey Madhyamic Vidyalaya, Chidana and 3 Toilets for BPL households
- Students of Rajkeey Madhyamic Vidyalaya, Chidana
- Members of 3 BPL Households
- Clean environment and hygiene
- Security for women
- Training & Skill development:
Training and skill development of school students in food safety and natural farming practices
To train students of Chidana village on food safety and natural farming practices.
- Theoretical training of 4 batches in the schools
- Experts Meetings from Govt. department and Ayurvet
- Exposure Visit for field demonstration
More than 400 students studying in classes from 9th to 12th in 3 schools of Chidana, and graduation students from 1 college.
- Govt. Senior Secondary School, Chidana
- Sir Chotu Ram Middle School, Chidana
- Shanti High School, Chidana
- Sanskaar Group Of Institution, Ghaziabad
- Awareness on harmful impact of using chemical fertilizers and benefits of organic farming
- Training of methods of organic farming and manure preparation
- Awareness on food safety and health
- Awareness on sustainable integration of agriculture and livestock for better farm profits, zero wastage and human and animal healthcare